Tuesday, July 29, 2014

4week update and new books!

Got my pregnancy journals today. One is more indepth with lots of info, and the other is more cutesy and fun. I originally ordered them both just to see what one I liked better then I could return it but I like them both, so I'm keeping both! 

Here is my 4 week update. I'll be doing this every Tuesday! This may seem a little silly posting already since I don't have any signs or symptoms really and it's still early but I'm excited for what is to come!! Still a bit disappointed at what my starting weight is and that I let myself gain 10lbs before getting pregnant but hoping to lose a few only in the next couple weeks since my eating will be back to normal and healthy again. 
just chubby haha
check out that bloat!


How far along? 4 Weeks today!
Symptoms? Bloating, tired all the time and occasional cramping
Total weight gain/loss:  -1.2lbs. I know I shouldn't be losing but just eating healthier is helping me out
Maternity clothes?: Nope!
Stretch marks? Still early
Sleep: I sleep great through the night just wake up to pee a couple of times
Best moment this week: Finding out about baby C!
Miss Anything? My morning Herbalife tea
Movement: Still early
Anything making you queasy or sick: No :)
Have you started to show yet:  No just bloat
Gender prediction: No idea but hoping for a boy obviously we will be happy with either
Labor Signs:  Way too early
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but tired
Weekly Wisdom: Stay positive!
Looking forward to: End of first trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment