Monday, July 14, 2014

No More Crosshairs and weightloss progres!

So last time I had posted I had dotted CH on Fertility Friend then the following day I had a temp drop and they went away. I did another OPK test this morning with second urine and it looked close to being positive so I can honestly say I literally have no idea what is going on with my body so when in doubt, hump it out haha.

This week is my predicted fertile week with Fertility Friend and Ovia so our plan is ED sex until Monday then back to EOD and we will see what happens. We head out to Chicago on Wednesday so ED sex won't be an issue with being on vacation : D

Weightloss front has been nothing significant been sitting steady at the same weight which sucks but I have no one to blame but myself. I have been so lazy when it comes to food I just want to eat out and drink, I can't kick the laziness and can't get out of this funk and I don't know what will make me change my mind and get back in it. Hubby is going to enter his bulking faze when we get back from Chicago and I decided to reactivate my bodybugg which is a calorie counter and start mixing my Herbalife with my bodybugg and calorie counting and see if that helps. I know when I get into the routine I will stick with it it's just giving me that push. I want to look my best for mexico and really tone up my legs so that will be my ultimate goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment