Thursday, July 10, 2014

CD14 wish I had answers.

So last night I had some EW mucus right before going to bed I put it into fertility friend and it gave me the green light saying I'm fertile even tho it has my fertile window as next week which is perfect with our vacation but then at under that it says probably not fertile. So it's giving me mixed ideas.

I never got a for sure O date last month due to dotted cross hairs on fertilit friend so I have no idea how relative my new possible O date is to that. Last month was my first month charting so at the beginning I kept waking up thinking I was going to miss the alarm so I think that sent everything for a loop all I know is I obviously missed my O date. I switched to vaginal temping this month due to being a mouth breather and I have seen a lot more consistency. So if I have another rise in temps tomorrow I think fertility friend will call it an O. More on that tomorrow.

So after all that I decided to take a OPK test in hopes of finding out what the deal was but I used FMU and got an almost positive. I've been told its not a good idea to use FMU so I took it with a grain of salt (is that the right saying?) and went and had some of my tea figured I might as well start the day with burning some calories due to it being a thermogenic and read some of my latest book called "The Cellar" love it so far but it's for sure a weird one

love overcast mornings


I have been lazy as far as how much I move now during the day since I work from home as I mentioned before and that has led to me putting on a few lbs with it. My goal weight was originally 135lbs and I reached that and now being at 145 I need to get back to that. I actually wanted to be a little under my goal, like around 125ish lbs before I got pregnant that way when I put on 20-30lbs it wouldn't be too detrimental to what my goals are. (A healthy weight range for my height is 115-154) so technically I am by no means overweight I just know I can feel better abut myself. That being said I went out and did some shopping today and bought some new workout clothes and hit the gym. 

A little retail therapy never hurt anyone 



I wish I could get these thighs to slim

I hit the weights and did some cardio followed by my favorite thing the sauna! I really want to make sure my body is used to working out and being fit that way when I get pregnant I can stay active. I am terrified of gaining a ton of weight while pregnant so I want to do what I can to keep it healthy and be ready for it. Obviously I know to expect a gain of 20-30lbs but I want it to stay in that range. I have focused so much on losing the last 4 years it will be hard for my brain to comprehend gaining. 


My kinda snaps



All in all it was a great day I hit over 11k steps after we walked our dogs and came home showered, and now I'm about to go BD to hopefully hit his O haha. 

1 comment:

  1. I document some of that stuff on fertility friend but I ended up using the First Response Ovulation Predictor Kit. I believe it was $30-$40 at WalMart and worked very well :) You look fabulous and do not look like you weigh 145 at all!

    ReplyDelete