Friday, July 11, 2014

Dotted Crosshairs today...

Well my temp fell back down a little bit today but when I put it in I got dotted cross hairs from fertility friend. If I take out my EWCM then they go away completely but I left them in. If that ends up being the proper CH then I am 3 dpo right now and hit cycle days -3, -1 and +2 but only time will tell. Also I took an OPK test this morning and is a blazing positive but I used FMU, I took one later in the day and nothing. So my body is acting all kinds of weird today so I guess only time will tell. We BD last night and also today but won't tomorrow since my H will be camping but back at it Sunday just in case.  It's so crazy to me how it can be so hard to get pregnant but then you have ppl out there who have one night stands and have a baby to show for it. I know God has his plan for everyone and that no matter what we want the timing to be its not ours to choose but I can't wait to ask him about it in heaven. (I'm sure that will be the last thing on my mind.

Today was a pretty slow day, I worked from home as always, hit the gym and got an awesome workout. I did 30 min cardio of HIIT training, did shoulders and triceps and then sat in the sauna and was literally fully covered in sweat when I left, it was awesome.

Tomorrow will be another lazy day but hitting the gym to do legs a little scared since my last leg day left me sore for almost a week!


No comments:

Post a Comment